Swimming & Tennis
Members and guests of Brown’s Run often comment on about the peaceful tranquil woodland setting of the pool. Surrounded by a well manicured lawn and natural landscapes, it is easy to escape the troubles of a busy schedule and waste away an afternoon of relaxation poolside. We are proud to feature a full-size pool, complete with a 12 foot deep end and low diving board.
For our younger guests, there is also a smaller pool which is perfect for toddlers! The pools are open seasonally and are not heated.
Licensed lifeguards supervise the pools. Members and guests are strongly encouraged to read and abide by the Pool Rules. Members will be issued a pool pass each summer which will must be presented for identification purposes. Members are permitted to bring guests for a nominal fee ($5 per guest). Aquatic programming for members and guests is offered throughout the summer months.
Outside food and beverage are not permitted. While our poolside café features some of the favorite staples – popsicles, bagged snacks and other refreshments, members may order from a limited menu at Tavern56 for poolside delivery.
If you are interested in having a pool party, please contact us at 513-423-9401 for details.
11:00 am to 8:00 pm daily – please check out the Facebook page or Instagram for closings or delays due to weather
New Pool Hours Beginning August 14th – Back to School Session
Monday to Friday: Noon-5pm (Pool Attendant Only – No Life Guard on Staff)
Saturday to Sunday: Noon-8pm (Life Guard on Staff)
Safe Pools Have Rules
POOL RULES REMINDER:
For Everyone’s Safety: Absolutely No Glass in the Pool Area
For Everyone’s Enjoyment: No Smoking or Vaping, No Pets
- Only Brown’s Run Members and their guests are allowed to use the pools.
- Club Management requires that anyone entering the pool areas must sign the pool register book each day and register any guests.
- Each person must take a shower before entering the pool.
- Please note that swimming is at your own risk.
- No one who is ill, has been recently injured, or has an open sore or skin disease may go in the pools.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will use the pool. Absolutely, NO GLASS OR SHARP OBJECTS ARE PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA.
- All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cut-offs, dungarees, and Bermuda shorts are not considered appropriate swimwear.
- Only children ages 5 and under are allowed in the wading pool. Parents or responsible guardians of children using the wading pool must be present and in constant attendance.
- Non-toilet trained children can enter the pool or wading pool only with a swim diaper.
- Please change all baby diapers in the designated area and dispose of diapers properly.
- All children age 12 or under regardless of their swimming proficiency must be supervised by a parent or an adult age 18 or older. The parent or accompanying adult of children who cannot swim should be in the pool with such children.
- No Running or rough play is allowed. These rules are designed with safety in mind and the lifeguard has the authority to request that offenders leave the pool area.
- All person using the pool area are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of towels, cans, etc.
- All personal injuries and accidents must be reported to the club manager immediately. Any accidents will be recorded and reported to management.
- A first aid kit, properly stocked with necessary supplies, is located in the poolside café.
- No music devices without headphones are allowed in the pool area.
- No animals or pets are allowed in the pools or pool areas.
- Diving is allowed only from the diving board. Only one person on the diving board at a time and the area in front of the diving board must remain clear of swimmers.
- The authority of the pool manager and the attendants on any matter pertaining to the use of pool areas are final. If you have a problem, contact the Club Manager. Violation of the Pool Rules can result in restriction from pool areas.
- Pool parties must be scheduled through the Club Management.
The Tennis facilities feature four Har-Tru clay courts and tennis programs led by certified tennis professionals which include events and clinics for all ages and levels, whether you are looking for competition, fun social tennis, or a little of both. The courts are open during daylight hours.
What makes a Har-Tru court so special? HAR-TRU is made from billion-year-old Pre-Cambrian metabasalt found in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. It is a natural green stone that is extremely hard and angular — two very important qualities when it comes to tennis court construction.
6855 Sloebig Rd. Middletown, OH 45042
© 2015 Browns Run Country Club.
All Rights Reserved